MY CHRISTMAS WISHLIST // 2016

Monday, December 5, 2016

After Courtney from courtneysmakeupcorner on Instagram tagged me to take part in her #courtneysxmaslisthtag, I have been daydreaming about this post. School has been a little crazy at the moment, but I am in the homestretch! I finished 3 assignments today and had time to finally create my Christmas wishlist!

Ho ho ho, onward to the list!

Tarte, Tartiest Pro Glow Highlight & Contour Palette = $45.00
I just love this concept, and the packaging? Genius and gorgeous! I actually may have already ordered this as a Christmas gift to myself from my boyfriend with his debit card during the 25% off sale they had on Thanksgiving - Cyber Monday. Tee-hee.

Sunday Riley, Power Couple Duo: Total Transformation Kit = $85.00
I had this back on my list in the Sephora VIB Rouge & VIB 20% Off Sale Wishlist post, but obviously never picked it up, so low and behold, it's back again. I have heard great thing about the Good Genes, but I can't justify spending $105 on it, so this deluxe size will due!

Tom Ford Beauty, Eye Color Quad in 'Nude Dip' = $82.00
This is just beautiful, but the price tag? Yikes. Temptalia did a review on this quad a little while ago and gave it an A+, which she doesn't throw around lightly, which is how I determined that I needed this in my collection.

It Cosmetics, Bye Bye Pores Primer Oil-Free Poreless Skin-Perfecting Serum Primer = $38.00
Everyone talks about this primer! It has been sent as PR to a lot of influencers, but it seems like something I would enjoy, plus, I am in the market for a new pore-filling primer, so it's been calling my name.

Yves Saint Laurent, Touche Eclat Blur Primer = $52.00
Another item that was in my Sephora VIB Rouge & VIB 20% Off Sale Wishlist post, but this baby actually sold out! I guess everyone else was also wanting to look like a glowy goddess.

Sephora & Ulta Gift Cards
You know? Just in case I forgot to add anything on to this list, which I'm sure I did.

And that's a wrap! I do like receiving gifts during the holidays, but I enjoy to give them even more, especially beauty products! Which reminds me, I should probably start my shopping!

I hope you all enjoyed reading this! Please share the items you have on your wishlist!

- Christina

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs