SEPHORA VIB ROUGE & VIB 20% OFF SALE // MY FALL 2016 WISHLIST + FIRST BLOG POST

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Well, it's that time of year again.. When Sephora finds another way to sell your soul to them, but I love it anyway. I always look forward to this, but this year, I unfortunately will not be participating. I have to "adult" and save some money, but you best bet I have constantly added/removed products to/from my cart during the past few days.

I thought it would be fun to share what's lingering in my wishlist, because let's be real, we all love being nosy and seeing what everyone else is planning to pick up, so here we go:



Sunday Riley, Power Couple Duo: Total Transformation Kit = $85.00
"A transformational power product duo that combines lactic acid and trans-retinol ester to exfoliate and brighten the skin."
I have heard wonders about Sunday Riley's Good Genes, and I also was interesting in trying their Sleeping Oil, so this kit is the best option for me!

Farmacy, Lip Bloom in 'Vanilla Mint' = $16.50
"A moisture replenishing and protective lip treatment."
I tested this in store a few months ago when my lips were super chapped, and I loved the results. It was thick, and had the best minty feeling afterwards. It reminds me of my Vaseline Cocoa Butter, which I love.

Origins, RitualiTea Matcha Madness Revitalizing Powder Face Mask with Matcha & Green Tea = $36.00
"A powder face mask that provides a sensorial experience with antioxidant-rich tea leaves, tea powder, and matcha."
This is new to the market, and looks so innovative. I haven't seen any reviews on this yet, but I am excited to see what people think.

Make Up For Ever, Artist Rouge Lipstick in 'C211 - Rose Wood' = $22.00
"An innovative, bold lipstick that provides long-wearing, show-stopping color and endless creamy comfort."
I always, always, always find myself gravitating toward this shade when I visit Sephora. I especially love the shape of the tip of this. It's very pointy and looks like it's going to be precise.

Too Faced, Melted Matte Liquefied Long Wear Matte Lipstick in 'Lady Balls' = $21.00
"A lightweight, long-wearing liquefied matte lipstick with a creamy and matte, color-rich formula."
The name itself is amazing, and it's the perfect red. I have swatched this so many times in stores, and I love the formula!

Kat Von D, Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in 'Outlaw' & 'Vampira' = $20.00
"A long-wear, full-coverage liquid lipstick with a smooth, matte finish."
I really enjoy the formula of these lipsticks, so these two shades are my fall/winter wishlist additions to my collection.

Yves Saint Laurent, Touche Eclat Blur Primer = $52.00
"An illuminating primer that blurs imperfections and boosts the radiance of foundation."
I wanted to treat myself to a nice primer because I am running out of the few I have. What says "treat yo self" better than a primer with gold flakes? Am I right?

As you can see, some of these items are a little pricier, which is why this sale is great to get items you normally wouldn't. I highly suggest you take advantage, if you can. If you do, I would love to know what you picked up, and even if you didn't purchase anything, what's on your wishlist?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first "official" blog post. I say "official" because I did have a few posts from 2013 when I started my instagram, but never kept up with it. I decided to take another shot because I was inspired by friend Marissa @ hallow, who recently started her own blog.

I look forward to figuring this out, so please bear with me! All comments, feedback, criticism, etc., are welcome! Thank you for reading, and I hope you join me on my journey!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs