SEPHORA VIB ROUGE & VIB 20% OFF SALE // MY FALL 2017 RECOMMENDATIONS

Saturday, November 4, 2017


It's the most wonderful time of the year, with the highlights a blinging, and your conscious telling you your wallet's in fear, it's the most wonderful time of the year! The Sephora VIB Rouge Sale of Fall! Unlike the sale in the Spring, this sale gives us 20%, which means it's the perfect opportunity to purchase some of those higher priced items you have been eyeing.

Sometimes, the price is right, so today, I am here to share with you some of my recommendations for this sale that I truly believe are worth their high price tags. You need to try these! This post was inspired by my friend, Kate's, post! Let's jump into it!



Sunday Riley Good Genes. You probably have heard of it from just about everyone in the beauty industry, and you also probably heard how expensive it is: $158.00. This stuff is gold, and I will actually be purchasing the big poppa size during the sale because I need it in my life that much. My skin is the best it's ever been when I use this, which is a good enough reason for me to recommend!

Next on the list is one of the most beautiful, natural, and underrated highlighters in the market. The Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Compact is definitely my most used highlighter. It's not a glitterly powder by any means, but gives that beautiful and healthy glow from within. There are many "dupes", and I use that term lightly, for this product such as the Essence Pure Nude Highlighter, but they all fall short to the radiance of this $45.00 highlighter.

One of the most underrate foundations is the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation which retails for $39.00. I love the way this looks on my oily/combo skin! It gives a satin finish without being too glowy and dewy! It's a thin consistency that provides medium coverage which is what I look for in foundation now a days.

During the Sephora VIB in the Spring, I picked up the Farmacy Lip Bloom and it has quickly become one of my favorite lip balms! I am almost all out of it because I use it every morning! It is beyond moisturizing without being too thick. I would describe it as a hybrid of a water gel and vaseline. I own the 'Vanilla Mint' and adore how it smells! It retails for $16.50. It's not very pricey compared to the other items I have mentioned, however it is pricey compared to most lip balms. You need this in your life, especially for the cooler months coming up!
                         
A mask that smells like pumpkin pie? Yes, please! How appropriate for the holidays coming up too! You can have your pie and wear it on your face too! (Sorry, I hate myself sometimes) This Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask Enzymatic Dermal Resurfacer is pricey at $58.00, but will leave your skin feeling like a newborn baby. What's unique about this is that it's a chemical exfoliant with exfoliant beads, giving you and intense exfoliation. With problematic skin like mine, this is what my skin yearns for.

One big suggestion that I have regarding the Sephora VIB Rouge Sale in the Fall is taking advantage of the gift and value sets that Sephora has to offer for the holidays, like the ones show in the photo above. You can try products you have been eyeing, as well as other ones from the brands!

Well, that is all! I hope this was helpful to you and gave you some idea on what to get during the sale. Sephora only has this sale once a year, as the one in the Spring is only 15% off, so take advantage while you can!

- Christina

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs