SEPTEMBER 2017 EMPTIES // MINI REVIEW & WILL I REPURCHASE?

Sunday, September 24, 2017


It's been a while, friends! I apologize for my lack of posting, and hope to get back in the swing of things soon! I started a new job, which has been taking up most of my time. I even was working two jobs while I was finishing up my two weeks at the job I have been at since I was 15! Needless to say, there has been a lot of change in my life, but I am slowly but surely coming into this new routine of mine, so thank you for your patience!

During these busy weeks, you best bet I still made time to try out some new products and continue using items in my current stash, so much so that I finished quite a bit up! I always mentally kick myself for waiting so long to do these empties posts! Here's another long one for you, so let's get into it!




L'oreal, Extraordinary Clay Rebalancing Shampoo = $3.97
This was a nice drugstore shampoo, but it wasn't mind-blowing. It did leave my hair feeling really clean, but as does most drugstore shampoos. I don't see myself going out of my way to repurchase this, but I happen to be at the drugstore looking for shampoo, and this is on sale, then maybe!

L'Oreal, Extraordinary Clay Clay Mask = $5.99
This product was the first one like it that I have tried. It's a clay mask for your hair? Say what? I obviously had to try it. You leave it in your hair prior to taking a shower and rinsing it out! I did like this product. It's really innovative, however I don't know if I will repurchase because I have other hair masks I prefer over this.


Eva NYC, Freshen Up Dry Shampoo = $12.00
This was a nice dry shampoo, but I felt like there was not a lot of product in it because I used it up so quickly! I will not be repurchasing because I enjoy other dry shampoos much more.



Le Petit Marseillais, Orange Blossom Extra Gentle Shower Creme = $4.99
This is a newer brand to the drugstore, and when I was restocking on my body wash, I knew I needed to try it out! The smell of this was awesome and it lathered so well. I definitely want to try other scents of this!

Soap & Glory, Rich and Foamous Body Wash = $8.99
I am obsessed with this body wash and was so sad to see it gone! It smells amazing, lathers awesomely, and moisturizes the skin too! I will definitely repurchase!


Mac, Prep & Prime Fix + = $25.00
There is no denying the popularity of this product and I just adore it! This is my third bottle and I will always repurchase!

Caudalie, Grape Water = $10.00
Though this was a nice product as far as refreshing face mists go, I feel like that's all it was, which I found underwhelming. I will not be repurchasing.

First Aid Beauty, Vitamin Hydrating Mist = $16.00
I really liked this and it smelt amazing, like oranges! It was a refreshing way to end my evening skincare routine. I will eventually repurchase!

Boscia, White Charcoal Mattifying Make-Up Setting Spray = $12.00
This is a sample size and how I wished I purchased this full-size because I loved this so much! IT was lightweight and sealed my makeup in so nicely! I will repurchase once I finish my stash of setting sprays!


Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier, Eau de Parfum = $23.49
I adore the scent of this perfume, hence why it is all used up! It's lightweight with fruity and floral notes! I have a whole perfume collection to go through before I repurchase this one though!

Peter Thomas Roth, 3% Retinoid Plus = $82.00
I bought this as soon as I saw Marlena from Makeup Geek rave about it in one of her monthly favorites years ago. This was okay and definitely not worth the price tag. I did make a difference in my skin, but I have other skincare items that I much prefer over this one!

Enlite, Super Face Clay Time = $20.00
I bought this at CVS, but was unable to find a legit link for this online, so the price may not be 100% accurate. This is very reminiscent to the famous Glam Glow mask! I would say it's definitely an affordable option, but I much prefer my Glam Glow! I will not be repurchasing.


Cover FX, Perfect Setting Powder = $35.00
This powder as awesome! I think I prefer the Laura Mercier one a little more, but this one was so good and very comparable. I won't be repurchasing at the moment because I have three other ones I need to finish up!

Koh Gen Do, Aqua Foundation = $62.00
This is such a beautiful foundation! I have oily skin, and this helped me look glowy without looking like a greaseball. It's a lightweight foundation with medium coverage. I will definitely repurchase once I finish some of my current foundations!

NYX, HD Concealer = $4.99
I have been wanting to try this for years and since I was tanner this summer, I needed to grab an inexpensive concealer that performed well, and I loved this! I was sad that it was gone so quickly, but I will definitely repurchase!

Well friends, that is all of my empties, and this time around, I thought it would be cool to total up all of these empties! And the grand total is.. $326.42! Wow! Always feels good completing products, just wish I can do it with all of mine! I hope you have a lovely rest of September! Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions!

 - Christina

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs