SEPHORA VIB ROUGE & VIB 15% OFF SALE // MY SPRING 2017 WISHLIST

Tuesday, April 11, 2017



This year's Sephora VIB Rouge & VIB Spring Bonus Sale is a bit of a mystery. I have yet to receive any e-mail or mailer regarding the sale, however I do have the dates! The sale starts on Tuesday, April 18th and ends on Monday, April 24th. VIB Rouge members will receive 15% off, as opposed to the 20% during the fall sale. I don't mind because I'll take whatever discount I can get!

During the sale, I like to get some more expensive items that have been lingering in my cart for months, as well as some new items that I have just added! So let's get onto my wishlist, and why I am looking to purchase them!


Too Faced, Natural Love Ultimate Neutral Eye Shadow Palette = $59.00
"A limited-edition eye shadow palette featuring the ultimate library of 30 natural-looking, must-have shades."
I wanted to wait until I swatched this in person prior to dishing out the money for it. Too Faced often has inconsistencies with their shadows and I just wanted to verify that I was getting their best quality. Upon swatching at Ulta, I was pleasantly surprised with the pigmentation and quickly fell in love!

Peter Thomas Roth, Pumpkin Enzyme Mask Enzymatic Dermal Resurfacer = $58.00
"A powerful, triple-action manual, chemical and enzymatic exfoliating mask to address dull, aging, and congested complexion."
I saw livloveshermakeup talk about this product in her recent skincare products video and new I needed to give it a try! I love masks and if it smells like pumpkin pie, I know it's for me!

Tatcha, The Water Cream = $68.00
"An oil-free, anti-aging water cream that releases a burst of skin-improving Japanese nutrients, powerful botanicals, and optimal hydration for poreless-looking skin."
I love the Tatcha brand and everything they stand for. Their sleek packaging and amazing ingredients really make them stand out in my eyes. I have oil skin, so anything moisturizer that says "water" or "gel" in the title is up my alley. Plus, the spatula that is packaged on top of the product is everything!

Kat Von D, Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in 'Plath' & 'Lovecraft' = $20.00
"A long-wear, full-coverage liquid lipstick with a smooth, matte finish."
This liquid lipstick formula is definitely one of my favorites. I can't wait to add these new shades to my collection!

"A natural-looking, skin-fusion texture foundation."
Vanda raved about this in one of her Instagram live chats. The next weekend I went to Sephora and sampled it. I was amazing!

Stila, Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow = $24.00
"A brilliant and long-wearing, liquid glitter eyeshadow."
These babies are the taking the beauty community by storm and I want to join in! They are most definitely beautiful!

Viseart, Eyeshadow Palette in 'VPE10 Warm Neutral Mattes' = $80.00

"A coveted professional eyeshadow palette that can be used for shading, highlighting, and defining eyes, brows, and the contours of the face."
I love the one Viseart palette I have and these shades are so in right now, so obviously I need it.

It is highly unlikely that I will be purchasing all of these items during the sale. I will have to pick and choose, and save some in a few months for my birthday! I would love to know what you are picking up!

As always,  thank you for reading!

- Christina


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs