FEBRUARY 2017 EMPTIES // MINI REVIEW + WILL I REPURCHASE?

Monday, February 13, 2017


No better feeling than finishing up some products, am I right? It's just so satisfying because let's be real, as a beauty junkie, we like to spend money on items that we may not use up, but here I am with some goodies to share!

I always really like empties videos/posts because I feel like it's where you can get the most honest review of a product because it has been completely used up! I have purchased all of these items with my own money or they have been gifts from family members.

Now let's talk some trash!


Well-Kept, Screen Cleansing Towelettes = $6.00
I have used up two packages of these babies and I love them! There are 15 towelettes per package and they are used to keep your tech devices clean, which will result in clear and healthy skin! They surprisingly don't dry out. The seal is quite firm, which is a nice perk. I will definitely repurchase!


Tony Moly, Pearl Mask Sheet-Brightening = $4.00
My sister got this for me as one of my Christmas gifts. I love to use sheet masks when my skin is in need of a quick pick me up, however I never notice a long term difference, which I don't mind. This mask is no exception and I probably won't repurchase because I always like to try new ones and have a ton to use up that I currently own!


Pixi Beauty, Makeup Melting Cleansing Cloths = $10.00
These were nice while they lasted, but they dried out quickly because the green plastic opening kept popping open. I will most likely not repurchase.


Batiste, Dry Shampoo in 'Floral Essence' = $7.99
I love Batiste Dry Shampoos because they smell good, work well, and are a great price! I feel the same about this scent. It did leave some white residue on my hair upon spraying, but I don't mind because I brush it out anyway. I will always repurchase Batiste.


Redken, Extreme Shampoo = $19.00
This shampoo was awesome. It left my hair smelling good and feeling silky smooth, however it wasn't my holy grail. I will not repurchase because I always like testing out new shampoos!


Tarte, Frxxxtion Stick = $22.00
I love this so much! It's a gentle exfoliator/mask/cleanser that really helps my skin feel refreshed, especially during the cold weather! I highly recommend this to everyone! I already repurchased.


Wen by Chaz Dean, Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner = $32.00
This is a really nice treat for my hair and I use it about once a week. Every time I use it, I get many compliments. I use after I leave a coconut oil hair mask in my hair for about 2 hours. It rinses the oil without stripping my hair! I will eventually repurchase this, but will have to finish other shampoos I own first.


Lush, The Olive Branch Shower Gel = $19.95
I have repurchased this many times because it smells so darn good! I highly recommend getting a little sample of this baby. I will definitely continue to purchase.


Lush, Tea Tree Water Toner = $10.95
Another product I have bought many times, and will continue to buy! I love how natural and cleansing it is for the skin. I have oily skin and it gently removes dirt and combats my oils. I will continue to purchase!


Pantene, Detangler = $4.99
I have purchased this twice and really like it. The packaging has changed since I last bought it. I don't think I will be purchasing again because I am interested in trying out new detanglers!


L'Oreal, Pure Clay Mask in 'Purify & Mattify' = $12.99
I was on a hunt to buy this when it first came out, and I really liked it. As time went on, I found myself not really wanting to use it because of the strong scent which is weird because product scents really have no effect on me. I also feel like it didn't really do anything for my skin. I will not repurchase.


Josie Maran, Whipped Argan Oil Intensive Hand Cream in 'Vanilla Apricot' = $12.00
I love the Vanilla Apricot scent in Josie Maran's line. I had this in my purse, and it was super moisturizing when I remembered to use it  (anyone else awful at moisturizing your skin?!). I accidentally put it through my dryer and the hand cream evaporated, leaving me with an empty tube, so I am still counting it as an empty even though I didn't actually use it all. I will not repurchase due to the fact that I am so bad a remember to put on hand cream. I definitely recommend it though!


First Aid Beauty, Eye Duty Triple Remedy: Bighten, Depuff and Smooth = $36.00
The cooling applicator on this is amazing. It really depuffs the eye area and is a godsend in the morning. As for the formula, it definitely brightens for short term results! I will most likely not repurchase due to my evergrowing list of eye products I need to try.

And that is all! Thank you so much for reading and I hope this was helpful or entertaining or whatever you wanted it to be! If you need more information on a specific product, just ask in the comments below!

Have a great day,

- Christina

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs