TOO FACED WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP PALETTE // QUICK REVIEW + SWATCHES

Thursday, January 26, 2017


I was super hesitant to purchase the Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Palette because of all the horrible things I have heard about it. The reviews on it are not great at all. But being that it's super adorable, and the shades are my kind of shades, I decided to give it a shot. If I did't like it, I could always return it.


The above photo depicts additional palette information. The palette retails for $26.00, which is half the price of the original. The palette has the same chocolate scent as the original, which I love! Yum!


The palette is very small, which is why many people are disappointed. I personally like the size because it's easy to take in my purse for school or work, plus it's so adorable!


The shades are quite light, and may not be suitable for medium-deep skin. I have fair skin, so I find that these shadows work well with my complexion for a light neutral look, which is ideal for my preference.



The shadows do not meet the standards of the original Chocolate Bar Palette. They take a little more work to pack on and some can be quite patchy. The glitter/shimmer shades are pretty chunky too. When applying these to the lid, I don't have any issues. The looks I have created have been effortless and very natural, which is an ideal work and school look for me. I also have received a few compliments on the looks even though I do similar looks all the time.

To conclude this quick review, I really do like this palette. That may sound odd due to the sub-par pigmentation and size, but it works well for what I need it to do. I use it as my quick and easy go-to for when I have little time in the morning. If you are looking for a highly pigmented palette, this will not be for you.

I hope this review helped you in the decision making process. I would love to know what your thoughts are on this palette. Please let me know in the comments!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the rest of your day!

- Christina

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs