SEPHORA VIB ROUGE & VIB 20% OFF SALE // HAUL + SWATCHES

Monday, November 14, 2016


Alright, well I know in my first post I mentioned that I wasn't going to be participating in the VIB sale, but we all know that was a lie. Let's take a moment to laugh. Okay, maybe a few moments, Seriously, who was I kidding? Even though my no-buy lasted for a solid few days, or in makeup junkie time, 2 minutes, I was still pretty pleased with myself because I did restrain from going crazy.

I visited Sephora on Saturday night, after a visit to the Cheesecake Factory of course, and scouted out the things that were most reasonable for this week, taking my income into consideration. I was also lucky enough to have my boyfriend let me treat my self to some things! He is too good to me.




Caudalie, Mask Trio = $31.20 with 20% off. 
Original price is $39.00.
"A mask trio wardrobe that lets you bring home Caudalie's Vinotherapie spa."
This wasn't on my wishlist, but it looked awesome, especially because I wanted to try some new masks and didn't want to spend a fortune. I couldn't resist, says every beauty addict ever.

Make Up For Ever, Artist Rouge Lipstick in 'C211 - Rose Wood' = $17.60 with 20% off. 
Original price is $22.00.
"An innovative, bold lipstick that provides long-wearing, show-stopping color and endless creamy comfort."
This was on my original list and I just needed to get my hands on her! Like, I really needed her. The shape of the lipstick is so pointy, you know it's going to apply fabulously!

Too Faced, Melted Matte Liquefied Long Wear Matte Lipstick in 'Lady Balls' = $16.80 with 20% off.
Original price is $21.00.
"A lightweight, long-wearing liquified matte lipstick with a creamy and matte, color-rich formula."
I figured that with the holidays coming, this shade was super appropriate because I actually don't own a true red liquid lipstick, to my surprise.

Farmacy, Lip Bloom in 'Vanilla Mint' = $13.20 with 20% off.
Original price is $16.50.
"A moisture replenishing and protective lip treatment."
Another item on my original list. I tested it in-store again and fell in love all over. I just love how it moisturizes! Definitely a must-have for winter.





I am so pleased with what I picked up and I can't wait to continue using them. You best bet I will still be longing for the things I didn't get to pick up, but happy nonetheless. The most important thing is, what did you pick up from the sale? Anything I should add to my Christmas list? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading!

- Christina


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs