RILEY ROSE // MY EXPERIENCE, PHOTOS, + HAUL

Saturday, December 30, 2017


When I found out Riley Rose was opening a store near me, I stalked their Instagram on a weekly basis to find out when they would open! I messaged them through Instagram, but unfortunately I did not get a response back.. Luckily for me, I didn't have to wait too long because I learned that the Grand Opening of the store was on Saturday, December 23rd at 8:00 AM, and you best bet I went!

Before I jump into my experience, I wanted to provide you with a little bit more information on the newest beauty retail store. "Riley Rose is a one stop shop where you can discover and play with the latest products and trends. It's a unique shopping experience- a true lifestyle destination featuring not only sought-after beauty essentials, but home decor and accessories too" as stated on their website, www.rileyrose.com. Forever 21 is actually the owner of the new beauty boutique, and it's very reminiscent of the Forever 21 chain. The store carries makeup, skincare, hair items, home decor, stationary, and candy! It's a dream that I just had to take part in.

The store that opened near me was the one at Bridgewater Commons, New Jersey. The location is about 30 minutes from me, so I left my house a little before 7:00 to get there in a timely manner. I don' know what to expect in regards to crowds, so I entered the mall at 7:40 AM, found the store, and got in line! There were probably about 8 people in front of me waiting to enter the beauty destination!

The doors opened at 8:00 AM and I was greeted by the staff with baskets of free items and then I ran in to explore!




The store is so so so aesthetically pleasing, and I just adore it because it's so me! They have vanities, mirrors, and tablets everywhere, making it easy for you to test out items and discover!




The first thing that I noticed about Riley Rose was in regards to the brands they carry! A lot of these brands I have only seen online, or have never even heard of which was very exciting to me because I am all abut discovering new goodies! I found it really refreshing that this store didn't just carry Too Faced, or Urban Decay, because I can really get those at most beauty store. Riley Rose gave me the opportunity to have access to new and exciting things!




In addition to all the makeup goodies, they also had a lot of bath goodies! The Finchberry soaps were truly a crowd favorite because of how much they look like dessert!



The price range varies in this store depending on which brand you are purchasing from, much like Ulta. There are some really inexpensive brands like Lottie London, and more expensive brands such as Missha.




I was in the store for about 40 minutes and finally decided to check out. There was so much to look at, yet it wasn't overwhelming. This could also just be because I am obsessed with beauty products though!



This was my haul, but I only purchased four of these items because they others were free items I got when I entered and at checkout! I purchased the candle, the hand crème, the Laura Geller blush, and the Peripera stick highlighter! I am super excited to dig into everything and even more thrilled to go back and shop again!

If you have any more questions about Riley Rose that I didn't touch upon, please feel free to ask in the comments!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs